Permaculture in Action

Monday, February 8, 2016

I See Red, I See Red, I See Red...

As Mark and I wandered around the farm taking photos for our Holistic Management homework, I caught sight of a splash of red in the distance. It caught my eye because of it's richness in a place usually devoid of such colour. This is the first time our little Firewheel tree has flowered.

It inspired me to grab my daughter and her camera. As we came back from taking a photo of the these beautiful flowers we were struck by the glimpses of red that could be seen here and there as we walked back up the drive.

So what follows are snapshots of red around the farm. Hope you enjoy!...
..









Love from me and Sarah.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! Looking forward to learning more about holistic management (I just got the book, building up the courage to start reading it!)

    ReplyDelete